Yoto: Player+ Starter Pack
Yoto Player is a carefully connected screen-free audio player that is controlled with physical playing cards that when inserted into the audio player will play stories, music, activities, podcasts and radio. Yoto gives children the freedom to decide what they want to play or listen to in a safe environment. Large dials make it easy to change volume and skip forward/back. Best of all, it’s kid-tested for durability and parent-tested for easy setup.
The Starter Pack Comes with 7 physical cards including:
- My First 100 Words A fun intro to common words in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian!
- Crackling Fire Turn your Yoto player into a crackling Fire with evocative sounds and lighting!
- Story Shed Podcast by Jake Harris Yoto’s own Jake Harris, a primary school teacher, creates this gem of a podcast which updates regularly.
- Robin Hood: A Musical Adventure this classic story has a modern, musical twist, while still teaching important lessons of kindness through the lovable heroes from the original tale.
- Hotel Flamingo by Alex Milway. When young Anna inherits a dilapidated once-grand hotel from her Great Aunt Mathilde, she's determined to restore it to its former glory.
- Songs from the Playground Jazzy Ash is a celebrated vocalist, writer, arts educator, and founder of Leaping Lizards Music, a music and theater education program for students, K-12.
- Make Your Own Unleash your creativity with a blank Yoto card that can be linked to (almost) anything!